I stepped out the other morning to a nice bite in the air. I broke out my jacket and my long-sleeve shirts. And for the first time this year, I turned on the heat in the house. I thought I’d ask a few winter-themed questions.
- At what temperature do you keep your thermostat set?
- What are your winter weather tips?
- What products, related to winter, do you swear by?
As for me:
- Thermostat stays at 66.
- Blankets and long sleeves. There are blankets all over the house where we sit frequently. If you’re cold, put one on. I also wear a toboggan most days while I’m in the house.
- MaryJane Home’s blankets. Unbelievably warm. Nice and substantial without making you feel like you’re being suffocated.