What sweet Fincon 2017 housing deal did you get, and do you want to share mine :P

So I just booked a whole 180 sq ft guest house to myself for $350-ish bucks for oct 24th-29th.

I’d love to hear what great deals everyone else is hunting.

Also: the studio I’m renting has a bed and “plush sofa day bed” if anyone is looking to split the difference with me :wink:

I’m 2 miles away from the convention (like a 40 minute walk) so I’ll be walking every day. If you are looking to join with me let me know :slight_smile:

I’ve booked a private room on AirBnb that is 0.2 miles from the convention. Google Maps thinks it should be a 4-5 minute walk. Cost me $88/night. Wheeeee.

Sweet deal! I was torn between really close or far, but went frugal since I don’t know if I’ll even have made enough from blogging to justify the cost by then :).

@sethdrebitko I would’ve gone close if I were you. You will find it very irritating to be gone for 90+ minutes every time you would want to go back to your place.

That being said, I booked a sweet Homeway apartment a few blocks from the Sheraton. Three words: rooftop infinity pool :swimmer: :smile: :tropical_drink:

Nice! Went frugal for my first year for budget reasons.

CreatingFI will be in its second year by fincon 2018 so I’m hoping to be in the position to afford more.