Warren Buffett is wrong on passive investing

@Centaura I am sure I am following your post logic -I I just saw an interview with Warren Buffet the other day. He specifically does not predict future market moves so … I am not connecting the dots here.

One thing I have found out about investment is that, there is no one size fill all. You just need to find out what works for you and stick to it. You will agree with me that we don’t have the same investment goals. If your goal is different from mine, it is be totally wrong for you to follow my investment strategy. Everyone talks about Warren Buffet. Until you discover his investment goals/objectives and then align your own with his, using his strategy will be like putting square peg in a round hole. What works for me may not work for you. That is why everyone should first invest in himself before starting investing in any securities. Otherwise, you will get your fingers burnt.

Yes, Warren has a lot of wisdom. Just listen and you can improve too https://stupidinvestor.ru/investing-tips/