The new Blog Directory is now here!

Check it out and find everyone’s awesome blogs! --> http://directory.rockstarfinance.com

Also merged in is our updated Net Worth Tracker, Best Blogs List, Up and Coming Blogs, and then all the “freelancer” pages from our old PF Directory site (which now redirects over).

Hope it helps!! Please share around so everyone can be helped by it :slight_smile:

here are some interesting stats btw for all the nerds in the house:

• 56% of the bloggers are male (36% are female and 8% are teams)

• 49% of bloggers are in their 30s (21% are in their 20s, 17% in 40s and 8% in their 50s & 60s)

• Of those who disclosed their race, 82% are white, 9% are Asian, 4% are African American, and 3% are Hispanic or Latin

• 37% of all bloggers have kids (of which 54% of households have dual incomes, and 46% single)

• 34% of all bloggers are DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) and 21% SINKs (Single Income No Kids)

• 4% of all bloggers tracked are RETIRED : )

• 23% of them (154) publicly disclose their net worths (ranging from -$532,304 to +$5,000,000)

• We’re blogging from 6 of the 7 total continents (where you at, Antarctica bloggers?)

• We span 20 different countries, including Romania, Guatemala, South Africa and Israel!

• The most commonly held profession so far are those in IT (80 bloggers), followed by Engineers (40), with a lot less in financially-related jobs than you’d think?

• And we have at least one blogger who is an opera singer, flight attendant, model, physicist, patent examiner, nuclear contractor, firefighter (2, actually!), librarian, and costume designer.

UPDATE: Huge huge thanks to @Steve for single-handedly building this thing out himself!! I totally forgot to give you street cred here! Without you this would still be a dream man - I honesly can’t thank you enough :slight_smile:

UPDATE #2: Everyone now has a way to update their info in the Directory anytime they want! Including net worth! Just go here and should be nice and easy for you: http://directory.rockstarfinance.com/update-blog

I hope to add a unique career to this list soon. We shall see. :smiley:

This is awesome! Love the stats.

Sweet! Strong work on the directory, and thank you for the stats. I :heart: numbers.

So awesome , this thing is crazy powerful with a massive interface for searching.
Thanks @J.Money

Oh! I may actually be able to help with that. If I can convince my friend who routinely goes to work in Antarctica to start a PF blog, that is! :wink:

@stephonee do it!!! :slight_smile:

@_TJ poop picker upper? :slight_smile:

The Directory was super fun to build and even more fun now to see it used in the wild. We’re tracking so many blogs over there, and it’s only going to get better. :slight_smile:

@J.Money Didn’t @Crystal already pursue that, get paid big bucks for doing it, and write about it? :smiley:

Pretty cool list. I see there’s a huge list of blogs I’ve never visited, so I’ll have to get working on getting through that list, and adding stuff to my RSS reader.

Well done @J.Money and @Steve and other people who may have contributed :slight_smile:

Yep! I’m a professional poop person (pet sitter, lol). It is making about $30k-36k a year but we’re hiring additional sitters now and will be expanding our service area. :slight_smile: My goal is to make $40k this year and $100k by 2020-2021.

AMAZING!! Great job, guys!! The stats are pretty fantastic. I am happy to be one of the 36% of the females and 21% of the SINKS…hmmm - Im sensing some new Clubs forming from the stats on this list… :wink:

Such a great idea and a valuable resource to all us bloggers and non-bloggers out there! Thanks so much for putting together the list!!!

Reppin minorities! Female, Asian and Southern Hemisphere FTW. Thanks again J$!

haha… yeah you are :slight_smile:

Awesome directory - thanks @J.Money and @Steve for the resource!

This is great ! Thank you.

Awesome directory! And thanks for giving me a shout-out in the up and coming blog list!!! You rock, but I’m sure you knew that already!:slight_smile:

Thanks @Steve this is awesome!