Start throwing dates/Ideas out for a North Stars Meetup

Heading to the park momentarily. Wearing a green / blue flannel, carrying a propane grill and a bag of goodies.

I’m here and totally regret not bringing a big cut out of @J.Money

I’m in a green tmmnt shirt and a tan jacket with light grey hood

It was great to see many of the Midwest bloggers here in MN, If anyone want or needs to get a hold of me, please email me directly, edrenckh at gmail.com or use my contact form.

http://www.nononsenselandlord.com/contact-me/

Great to see everybody this evening! Double props to the ladies who drove up from Iowa to bask in the glory of the North Star state.

:beers:
-PoF

I second that! So nice to meet everyone. I had a blast :beers:

It was great to meet so many other people with similar financial goals. I can conclusively say I won’t be starting a blog any time soon though!

You can bring me to Fincon :slight_smile:

Definitely a good time meeting everyone - and thanks to @PoF for buying us all a round and bringing the home brew! Looking forward to doing it again sometime soon!

+1! It was awesome getting to meet everyone in person! Thanks for the rounds and walk to the hotel, @PoF! Happy to spend a day in the glorious state of MN. :wink:

Lol sooooo… when do we want to meet again?

@Gwen I checked LinkedIn ​today and had a message from an old coworker who said he thought he saw a picture of me with a group of personal finance bloggers he follows on Twitter.
Lol

Yeah he pinged me on Twitter to double check. Small world!! :joy:

Hi there! Blogger pursuing a fun, frugal, and eco-friendly lifestyle on my way to FIRE

I totally forget he had a blog about P2P lending

At the risk of being a bit of a necromancer, I wanted to add my name onto this list for future meetups!

I’m hosting a bbq for like-minded individuals (entrepreneurs, high achievers, bloggers, etc) next Saturday, I live in Minneapolis. So far the crowd is mostly people in their 20s.

I’ve invited a few pf bloggers - let me know if you’d like more info.

Have a good time! I’d join but I’m getting married next weekend!

If it is open to a few older FI people, I may come… NoNonsenseLandlord

Sent you a pm

Excuses, excuses… Haha - Congrats, man!! :slight_smile:

My brother is getting married next weekend as well - otherwise i’d jump in. Have fun!