Passive Income Ideas for huge Blog Post

FINALLY! The article is finished, I wasn’t able to include everyone but I’ll tag those that I was able to include. Thank you to everyone who commented! For those included if you want me to make any changes to your part please let me know.

I’d really appreciate if you could share it on social. And if you decide to link to it from your blog, please do let me know so I can share your blog on social media and spread the love as well :slight_smile: @YoungAndTheInvested @millionairemob @WealthyNickel @BudgetKitty @MyMoneyWizard @Jim @Millionairedojo @thefirelane

Thanks for including me!

Tweeted and mixed. Nice article!

You can rent a room or a house to people and use Airbnb to earn. The platform enables people to pay less for accommodation than hotels charge. With the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, you can also rent out your hard drive on platforms like Storj. It’s a secure decentralized system with a strong encryption.

Just make an affiliate site and promote great products that people love. As long as the product is a good it is your job to match the right message to the product and acquire traffic somehow.

If you can narrow down a high ticket niche then you can attract big-budget spenders for high commissions.

For example, thewirecutter.com is a brilliant Amazon affiliate niche site for electronics.

smartbitcoininvestments.com promotes cryptoasset IRA’s for investors and retired people who want to invest in a growing alternative asset.

I really want to get into property rentals. Do you have any tips?