We posted this on HARO. Thought the group here would have something to say, too.
We’re looking for people in their 20s and 30s who are currently paying back student loans.
Your quotes will accompany a study we’ve conducted on 132 colleges that shows how student loans cut a person’s paycheck. We’re looking for people that are still managing to save each
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Your full name (real names, only)
- Your city and state
- The college from which you graduated
- Your personal Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest URL
- In 75 words or fewer, tell us the things you’re doing financially despite having a monthly student loan payment.
EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t post in this forum.
Thank you! We’ll publish your quote, your link, and your headshot within the week.
- U.S. college graduates only
- Stick to the format above, please.
- Keep it simple. If you’re writing more than 75 words for this, shorten it up!