Looking For New Exciting Money Topics To Write About

Hey there Rockstars, I’ve been trying to come up with more content for my site (GoGreenDollar) and I wanted to ask the community. What topics would you recommend? What things have been the most successful/popular on your sites? Thanks in advance!

Haha! I think we’re all looking for exciting topics to write about.

My best suggestion is to write about what interests you, what’s happening in your life, etc. Your excitement in these topics will come through and your readers will respond positively as a result.

I’m a relatively new guy here, but my posts about experiences with money (mainly mistakes) tend to do well. I’ve also done some interviews/work with clients that aren’t bloggers and those will do well too. I agree with ESI. Real life and your interests are where it’s at. Good luck.
-Mike

Bitcoin! FI. Tax law changes. Bubbles.

@MrGoGreenDollar This app just came out today, actually pretty cool to be able to exchange between cryptos and fiat… I’m not diving in yet, but it’s hard to ignore all of the interesting things coming out of the space!

I have more than 10 years experience in blogging and online space. When ti comes to blogging if you want to create quality blog that you eventually would like to make business create original, unique, good quality post. This is very important
So, to write about money dont do too much research to start with. Start sharing your money habits just like that and share your ambition to cut down cost on week/ month etc. dont think too much
We share lots of digital media marketing tips for free
http://learnersreference.com/category/digitalmediamarketing

Well, I’ve started to slice and dice data from Forbes and other sources to come up with topics like the one below:

I used Excel to capture the list and tried to visualize the data using some tool. Maybe you can do something similar.

Money can be earned even more quickly through bitcoin trading though and Cryptocurrency Beginner also learn to trading from the starting at any value of money if you really want to earn .

There are numbers of exciting topics which direct related to the money. You may choose any of the money topic to write about.
People generally search and ask for these terms on search engines as these are very common terms and fully related to money. Take a look below:

1- Related to Money Investment and Savings

• Stock Market
  • Mutual Fund
  • Fixed Deposits
  • Government Schemes
  • Bonds and share
  • Corporate Bonds
  • T Bills
  • Real Estate
  • Insurance

2- All types of Debts

• Personal Loan