Introducing Myself - Zach @ Four Pillar Freedom

Hey everyone, I’m Zach. I blog over at Four Pillar Freedom - www.fourpillarfreedom.com. I have been blogging for a little over a year now, but haven’t taken the chance to introduce myself on the forums yet, which is why I am doing so now!

I have been following Rockstar Finance for a couple years now and have met some amazing readers and fellow bloggers along the way. I hope to connect with more like-minded people through these forums and build some awesome relationships as well.

I’m passionate about personal finance and I’m grateful that there is such an incredible community of people here who are all equally passionate. Looking forward to meeting more of you in the future :slight_smile:

Glad you introduced yourself–I have seen you on Twitter! It’s a fun group here.

@FourPillarFreedom one of my best friends loves your blog and reads it religiously. I frequent it myself. Keep up the strong work.

Welcome to the group! :grinning:

I like the four pillars of financial freedom, great concept and you have stoicism in there :blush:

I think we approach things in a similar manner, but you’ve spelled it out in a much cleaner fashion.

I look forward to reading about your journey and seeing your net worth continue to climb as it appears to be doing Zach!

Hey Zach,

Just found your “Income in Retirement” series and think you write great stuff. Glad to see you in here.

Cheers!
Chris

Thanks, Jenny!

Haha thank you to both you and your friend! Means a lot :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll have to stop by your blog as well - anyone with the word ‘Stoic’ is a friend of mine haha

Thanks, Chris! Glad to finally join the forums.

Great to have you in the house, Zach. I really enjoy your content, you’re an excellent writer with a great approach.

Glad you joined us!

IT’S ABOUT TIME, ZACH. (jk)

-Luxe

Thanks, Fritz! You’re too kind

Thanks!!

I like to take my time, OK LUXE.

Welcome to the forum.

I am a big fan of your blog.

Thank you! I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

Hi Zach! Welcome to the forums!

I read a few of your posts. Always good stuff! You’re going to be big if you keep applying yourself!!

Thanks, I really appreciate that! I am a big fan of your blog as well.