Hi, I'm Kerry Ann from The Best Chapter

Hi everyone! I’m Kerry Ann!
I’m a former professor and former entrepreneur who FIRE’d in 2017, after 18 years of following “Your Money or Your Life”. I’m just starting to blog at www.TheBestChapter.com about life after FIRE, particularly the non-financial aspects of creating a life when you no longer have to work. As much as I love and appreciate the past chapters of my life, retirement has been the best chapter (by far!).
My husband and I were lucky to be a part of a FIRE community in Boston when we were just getting started. It made a huge difference for us to be able to see people like us who were already retired. I hope my blog can do that for other people.
I’ve been looking for a space to connect with other bloggers so I’m happy to have found the Rockstar forums :slight_smile:
Warmly,
Kerry Ann

Welcome to the group!

Welcome Kerry Ann…

Awesome and congrats!

Welcome Kerry Ann, and congrats on reach FIRE!

Welcome Kerry!

Welcome, Kerry Ann! Congrats on FIRE and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Welcome to Rockstar forums, start digging through all the old posts and hammer that search button. The amazing topics that have been covered here are pretty damn awesome

Great to hear your story! Welcome to the group. :slight_smile: