Hi everyone! I'm Jeff from FI Wealth and Health

Hi! I like cuddling with puppies and long walks on the beach! J/K…

I’m Jeff from just East of Dallas, TX. I have been working on becoming debt free for about 6 months now and just recently discovered the idea of FIRE. I am really stoked to get to a point where I work at what I want and how I want because I am no longer dependent on my income to survive.

Hopefully, I even accomplish FI before one or both of my kids graduate from high school. I have a pretty decent start considering I was just blindly saving for “retirement” for the last 12 years or so.

I just started a blog at fiwealthandhealth.com. I have no idea what I am doing so any advice or feedback is welcome! I am looking forward to making friends and learning!

Welcome. Glad to have you on the forums.

Welcome to the group! :grinning:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! I had no idea what I was doing either when I started. If you enjoy blogging, you will just keep picking up tips and new information along the way. It’s a steep learning curve, but a very interesting…good luck!

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forums and the blogging world! You’ve found the right place to learn, share, and find friends.

The first trick you will learn is that none of us know what we are doing for too long haha/ Welcome to the forums and congrats on your blind investing not leading you somewhere dark.

OMG! I like long walks on puppies and cuddling with the beach!

I’m aiming to reach FI just after my son graduates HS.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome. Tom

Welcome Jeff.

But seriously, who doesn’t like beach walks and puppies?

Hi Jeff,

Way to go for getting the blog started! That’s an awesome first step. Excited to follow your journey.