Hello From Winning Personal Finance

Hello Rockstars,

I’m Jason, founder of www.winningpersonalfinance.com.

My site’s mission statement is “Helping you accomplish your dreams, one winning financial decision at a time.”

Helping others by sharing what I know, has been extremely rewarding and addictive.

While I blog semi-anonymously, I’m happy to share some personal details:
I’m on the border between Gen X and Gen Y but associate more with the older generation.
I live in the NJ suburbs of New York City.
I’m a husband and proud parent of two boys.
My wife keeps my craziness under control…a little.
In my free time, I love to be outside and active by skiing, hiking, biking and running. When being inside is on the agenda, I love all types of strategy games.

Quick shout out to @pete_mcpherson for pointing me towards these forums.

I’m looking forward to collaborating with each of you.

-Jason

Welcome, Jason! Sounds like you have a great mission for your business. We have a decent blogging community here, too, for those who write about personal finance. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

I am a younger GenXer myself. Glad you are here!

Hello and welcome to the forum, somewhat neighbor! I’m in CT, so pretty close by.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place. My site and your mission has some similarities in the naming :slight_smile:

Welcome onboard. I hear you on generation duality we are in the same boat. I am joking with XY is in our DNA… literally :smiley: Also can relate to the craziness control thing :slight_smile:

Welcome to the group! :grinning:

Welcome!

Welcome!

I liked your post on Less Stress and More Happiness. Keep up the great work!

Welcome Jason! We’re from NJ too! Looking forward to interacting with you more in the future.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find this a great place!

Thanks for the warm welcome @Laura, @Jenny, @ChiefMomOfficer, @OneCent, @HCF, @mobilehomegurl, @KiwiandKeweenaw, @rjack1201, @BudgetKitty, @moneybeagle!

Awesome! I was not aware of any other NJ PF bloggers. Maybe we can meet in real life at some point!

Thanks for checking out my site! I’ve gotten lots of positive feedback on that one. For those that want a shortcut, you can find it here: https://www.winningpersonalfinance.com/less-stress-more-happiness/

Welcome to the forum @WinningPerFinance! Hope you have fun lurking around here :wink:

^^^ Same here.

Checked out your blog, you are def winninggggg :blush:. Keep up the good work!

So you were the one looking at it yesterday! Thanks for checkkng it out. You clearly are winning yourself. Cracking the 1% is above my goal! Love your story.

Welcome, bloggers need a community and this is the best one

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, this community is great! Everything about Rock Star seems to be the best! It’s great branding. What would the opposite be? Garage Band Finance?