Hello from A Financial Savvy Doc

Dentists certainly have the earning potential to pay it back. He’s at the University of Tennessee.

Hey welcome! The hardest thing about blogging IMO is not WordPress or the other technical stuff, but simply getting decent material down regularly. Its fun and I hope you get a lot out of it.

Welcome Doc! I was shocked at how little knowledge the average person has on personal finance as well! Glad to hear you’ve decided to share.

Thanks! I’m hoping I can help others start just as early as me!

Hey thanks!
That’s been something I’ve been a little concerned about. I have a few ideas about what to write and hopefully they will keep coming!

Thanks! I enjoy seeing others succeed so hopefully I can help them out!

Welcome to the forum @AFinancialSavvyDoc!

Hi Matt, welcome! Love how young you started this finance journey.

I’m also new to writing and am learning alongside you. The advice everybody gives me is to keep on writing great content and don’t give up.

Welcome to the Rockstar Finance forum! Best of luck with your blog. Looks like you’re off to a great start.

Thanks! I hope I can keep up with it!

Thank you! I was talking to one of my professors and he said I was already ahead of the game which was fun to hear.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your writing! I’ll try my best not to give up!