Ghost Posting Opportunities

This is a shout out to our top gun personal finance bloggers. I think this is a good meeting point where I can easily meet with them or people who know how they can be reached. I like to publish few of my posts on websites such as The Penny Hoarder, Mr. Money Mustache, The Simple Dollar, Money Talks News, Money Crashers, Wise Bread and other blog in that category.
If you are the owner of any these websites or other top finance blogs I did not mention, or possibly you can connect me with them, I will be glad if you can send me personal message. You can take time to visit my blog www.myfinancekits.com so that you can determine whether my writing style will meet the needs of your audience.
Looking forward to reading from you. Have a great day.

FYI: The best way to guest post on other sites isn’t through blind introductions. You’re better off following those sites, commenting on their articles, interacting with them on Twitter and growing a relationship. Then, send them a personalized proposition for a guest post. Respectfully, this isn’t the way to do it.

Remember that these sites get a TON of requests for guest posts, as do I. I ignore 99.9% of them because I get blind propositions from those I don’t know. Oh, and I can guarantee you that you won’t guest post on Mr. Money Mustache, so you can probably cross that one off your list. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice. I so much appreciate it. Even though this is not the type of response I was expecting, getting to know about what to do and what not to do is invaluable to me. Once again, I thank you for dropping this hint. I believe that other bloggers will equally learn from this tip that you shared with me. Cheers!