FinCon17 Posts

Leave a link to your FinCon17 recap posts here. I had a great time meeting a whole bunch of you, and I look forward to reading your posts!

I couldnt justify a trip from UK for FinCon, given my blog doesn’t make any money. Maybe next year. Very interested in what everyone got out of it.

I’m coming next year.

Me too!

I really miss everybody already. Thank you to everyone for making it such a fun experience. It’s amazing to see how genuinely kind everyone in the community is.

A ‘maybe’ from me. That would be quite a journey :smiley:

Here is my round up post! Thank you for starting this chain… I look forward to seeing everyone’s wrap-ups :slight_smile: It was great to meet everyone!

And no, I’m not regretting any of the late nights as I drag myself to work this morning…

Here we go!

I didn’t even read it, I just love the title!

Here’s one from @OurNextLife

Keep them coming!

Love the recaps! Thanks! I am hoping to be at the next one :blush:

It’s a great post too :wink:

I had so much fun meeting all of you - it was truly amazing.

Rather than writing a post, I just summarized my 5 favorite unexpected moments in an infographic (featuring some of our favorites: @FinancialPanther @madfientist @RetirementManifesto and @RouteToRetire)

Check it out:

Another from our good friend Mr. 1500

Every day I’m hustling!

My wife was super impressed when I told her about that one!

Thanks! It was a blast hanging out again with the Notorious P.o.F.

Love this (and not just the part about me!). This is great - nice job, Chris!

Another from Slowly Sipping Coffee:

Wrote up my (entirely too long) post on the plane ride home yesterday. It reminded me that I need to take a bunch more photos next time!