Fin$avvy panda dropping a line from Canada

Hey there @finsavvy_panda!! Always great to meet fellow Canadians (although I live in California now).

Checked out your blog. It’s awesome!! We have the same theme :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to start putting yourself out there more. Such a friendly community.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome, Funding Haapy!! :grinning:

I have to admit the few months of putting myself out there and overall blogging has been tough and challenging. But learning has been so fun!! :blush:

I can’t wait to check out your blog!

Welcome from a fellow newbie!!

Hi and welcome.

Welcome! Glad you joined! :slight_smile:

Thanks @FemmeCents!

Thanks, @millionairedoc!

Thanks, @PhysicianPhilospher!!! Great to meet you.

thanks, @timeinthemarket!

Welcome!! Great to see another Canadian join!

Welcome to the group! :grinning:

I have to say that any Panda that can type and learned English (considering most pandas are Chinese) is pretty impressive!

Glad they convinced you to join and welcome to the forums!

Lol thanks!! Except I’m a panda who was born in Canada, hahaha! Shame on me! :joy:

hey Panda

Welcome to the forums!
cheers

welcome! you’re the one with the awesome-looking excel spreadsheets! a lot of people can make spreadsheets that do awesome things, but yours look snazzy as well!

Hey Joe!

Lol thanks for the kind words :smiley:
I’m sure your spreadsheets look fantastic too, but I’m glad to hear that you think my designs are nice!!

Thanks passive canadian income :slight_smile:

Hi Finsavvy_Panda! waves :slight_smile:

I’m new here too! Looking forward to growing with you :smile:

Hello! Really like your intro. I can feel you with the hardships of putting yourself out there. And I like sharing money failures on your blog - great way to connect and have readers identify with you. We all struggle with money in some way, so there’s a guarantee your hardships will resonate with many.