Creating a Personal Finance course for College Students

Heya!

I’m in the process of creating a 6 day free email course for college students to get their finances in order. I’m planning to make it for both US and UK students and to include topics such as budgeting, debt, and investing/saving.

Being a college student myself, I’m not an expert on some of the topics. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look it over, give some advice, etc. I’ll be attaching my Resource Pack at the end so can add any of your articles or thoughts as a back link :slight_smile:

Let me know! (I’m pretty excited about it!)

Araminta

Araminta,

I would be happy to look it over. Feel free to shoot me an email (jason@thewealthhound.com)

Looking forward to checking it out!

Jason

I’d be happy to help too. I’m working with my local school district on creating a financial literacy curriculum for grades K-12.

Thanks,
Brian

Awesome thank you so much! I’ll send you an email asap

Wow this is great! I’d love to hear more. Do you have an email address I could contact you on?

Happy to give it a look over. Email me (presentvaluefinance@gmail.com) and I’ll let you know what I think. Thanks.

I’d love to help! Shoot it over to me at thirtyandzero@gmail.com

brian@debtdiscipline.com

I’ll take a look! birdsofafire@gmail.com

Send it over contact@thecompoundingdollar.com

Hi Araminta,

We are a personal finance software developer, so we eat, drink and sleep all things personal finance. We’d be happy to have a look, and even help with some exposure to our social media followers etc.

You can reach me at john at iggsoftware dot com. You night also get some ideas from our Personal Finance 101 articles on our website. Good luck with your project!

I was a TA for a personal finance course in grad school and am a finance professor now. Would love to help you. Stephan@bullincaptivity.com

I’ll be more than happy to help out. Just send me an email: chroniclesofafatherwithcents@gmail.com

I’d love to help out.

Financialpilgrim@gmail.com

I have been away for some time. However, you can still give me a shout at myfinancekits@gmail.com

Hi Araminta!

I’m a pf blogger and my dad is a professional financial trainer so we’d be happy to go over your work so far and share our feedback!

Hi Araminta,

I’m happy to take a look as well. I won’t be able to check it out until next week though.

You can reach me at Jason@WinningPersonalFinance.com

-Jason

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate everyone’s willingness to help, this community is so amazing.

I’ve decided to focus more on the UK so my course is mainly for British students. I know most of you are from the US, so I don’t think it would make much sense to send it out, sadly. Just wondering if there’s anyone among you who’s from the little island and who’d be interested?

Thanks again to all of you!

I would also be happy to look at it. I have a daughter about to enter college.

rocky@richersoul.com