Backlink Opportunity and chance to inspire others - Get out of Debt Series

Hi everyone,

We recently started a series focused on getting out of debt. If you have paid off a certain significant debt like a student loan, we would like to interview you. This is first come, first published. We currently publish weekly every Tuesday.

Here are the prior series.

I paid off roughly $20,000 in student debt in about 8 months if you’re interested. Feel free to contact me (merryformoney@gmail.com)!

My wife and I paid off our mortgage ($230,000 purchase price of the home) in 4 years. If mortgage debt is relevant to this series I’d be happy to participate.

I think my debt went up to $490K at one point.
I’ve been debt free for the last 15 years though.
It feels great to not owe anyone. Receiving interest feels better than paying interest.

I paid off $50,000+ of student loans in less than 5 years. I’d love to contribute.

I’ll email you tonight. Thanks for your interest. No debtbis too big or too small for us .

Awesome. Where should I send the questionnaire?

Please I’ll like the big dog like you featured too. What’s the best email to reach you

What’s the best email to reach you

info@millionairemob.com

You can send it to marc@vitaldollar.com. Thanks!

Thanks Drbreatheeasyfinance.
I’m not sure I’m a big dog, but I appreciate that.
I’m at Editor@WealthyDoc.Org

I paid off about $15,000 debt in a year using a combination of methods. You can email me at hello@getbackonfeet.com if you would like to talk.

Looking forward.
Regards,
-Sid

I paid off 35K in 11 months. I will be happy to participate in the series. I can be reached at africanstylefi@gmail.com

I’d love to participate, if you’re still looking for interviewees. You can reach me at hello@theirmoneygoals.com. Thanks!

Thanks. So far i have emailed everyone up to this point. If you did not get my email, please let me know. I really appreciate the response so far. I post weekly, so some might be in 3 months or longer. It is first come first served. I will be emailing when everything is sorted out and will let you know when its going live by email or twitter.