Allow me to reintroduce myself

:notes:Allow me to reintroduce myself… my name is … :notes:

Nope not HOV’

JK!

My name is Lauren and you previously have known me though the website www.onequeenoneking.com.

In February, I rebranded my website to The Geoscience Behind Finance (www.thegeosciencebehindfinance.com).

I use the Scientific Method to help my readers save money, pay down debt and build wealth.

I am a geologist by background and trade that lives in Houston, Texas. Being a geologist is a huge part of my life and I wanted to be able to share this with my readers.

There are less than 100,000 geologists in the US and I noticed that there were no resources targeted towards individuals in my industry. The Geoscience Behind Finance provides sound financial advice and guidance to my readers all while providing resources to geologists so that they may maximize their careers.

I’m excited to get back to engaging with all of you in this forum again! It’s been months!

Lauren

Welcome back! Science fascinates me! I’m sure it’s an interesting career. Sounds like a good size niche to target.

Welcome! So glad to see you here (again)!! :grinning:

Anytime you want to talk science, I’m down! This niche felt more me. I spend 8-10 hours a day being a scientist at work. Why not spend my free time doing the same!

Thanks! Glad to be back!!

Welcome back! I’m enjoying the rebrand - and you know I support profession-specific niches, Ha!