The Magic Hour is the hour between when you wake up and when you start getting ready for your day. (Most of us have a magic minute!)
Many people claim to get more done before 9 AM than they do the rest of the day and it's all because there are fewer distractions and fewer people wanting your attention.
Shower, breakfast and getting ready for work doesn't count! The magic hour is before all of that stuff.
This week’s challenge: Wake up an hour earlier and do something for your finances/career/dreams.
Use the time to knock out a few tasks or a project you've been putting off. Or better yet, start a new morning routine that allows you to ease into your day stress free.
Here are a few suggestions, but what you actually do with this hour is completely up to you.
- Monday: Go for a walk or stretch. (Let's ease in to this, nothing too drastic!)
- Tuesday: Finally pay those bills that have been piling up on your counter.
- Wednesday: Get to work an hour early to impress your boss and/or do actual work.
- Thursday: Start tracking your net worth!
- Friday: Go over your expenses from the week and see what you can be better about
- Saturday: Work on your side hustle.
- Sunday: Spend an hour in gratitude, thankfulness, and reflection.
Let us know what you do with your magic hour.
(Bonus points if you make it the entire week!)