This Week's Challenge: Sell Something on Craigslist

$3500 richer

Boom!!!

Ha, almost the same here… we went more the Slipknot, Korn, Mudvayne, and System Of A Down route.

I quit playing as time was scarce running different businesses, but I have kept it since.

My church has asked multiple times if I’d play in worship, but I don’t want to commit as I already do many other things.

Not too late, Fritz! My eBay buyer never paid!! Wtf?! And I had several bids. Now it’s still sitting here having missed the Christmas shopping market. :cry: I can’t repost until eBay contacts them.

That’s AWFUL!! Can’t believe you got stiffed on eBay!! Bummer about missing the Christmas rush…if I don’t get one from Santa, maybe we can chat in the new year! I’m wanting a small one, thinking about getting a drone … Keep us posted!

Right?! I thought that was the whole point of ebay…oh, and a Clister cancelled on me last minute yesterday. I hate flakes!! Oh well, I was teasing about the GoPro - I’ll list it on ebay again once they allow me to. Just in time for the New Years spending sprees…oh wait… :angry:

Sounds to me like we’re negotiating! Good luck with that New Year’s spending rush! (Um…isn’t that when most folks choke on their Christmas credit card bills!?).

Have a Very Merry Christmas!