Check it out and find everyone's awesome blogs! --> http://directory.rockstarfinance.com
Also merged in is our updated Net Worth Tracker, Best Blogs List, Up and Coming Blogs, and then all the "freelancer" pages from our old PF Directory site (which now redirects over).
Hope it helps!! Please share around so everyone can be helped by it
here are some interesting stats btw for all the nerds in the house:
- 56% of the bloggers are male (36% are female and 8% are teams)
- 49% of bloggers are in their 30s (21% are in their 20s, 17% in 40s and 8% in their 50s & 60s)
- Of those who disclosed their race, 82% are white, 9% are Asian, 4% are African American, and 3% are Hispanic or Latin
- 37% of all bloggers have kids (of which 54% of households have dual incomes, and 46% single)
- 34% of all bloggers are DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) and 21% SINKs (Single Income No Kids)
- 4% of all bloggers tracked are RETIRED : )
- 23% of them (154) publicly disclose their net worths (ranging from -$532,304 to +$5,000,000)
- We’re blogging from 6 of the 7 total continents (where you at, Antarctica bloggers?)
- We span 20 different countries, including Romania, Guatemala, South Africa and Israel!
- The most commonly held profession so far are those in IT (80 bloggers), followed by Engineers (40), with a lot less in financially-related jobs than you’d think?
- And we have at least one blogger who is an opera singer, flight attendant, model, physicist, patent examiner, nuclear contractor, firefighter (2, actually!), librarian, and costume designer.
UPDATE: Huge huge thanks to @Steve for single-handedly building this thing out himself!! I totally forgot to give you street cred here! Without you this would still be a dream man - I honesly can't thank you enough