Semi-new Blogger

Hey guys,

I’ve been blogging for close to 2 years. I went through the “OMG you can make money online” phase to the “blogging isn’t easy” phase. During these 2 years, I’ve launched a few failed blogs and eventually landed in the personal finance blogosphere. My latest project is my blog Financially Well Off, where I hope to inspire Millennials (as myself) to jump on the early retirement bandwagon since life is too short to only live to work.

I’ve been a big follower of J$ and actually met this awesome guy at FinCon last year. I’ve heard of RockstarFinance but never checked out the forums until recently. As you all probably know being an entrepreneur/blogger can be a lonely road, so I look forward to meeting new people here! I have met some cool entreprenerus throughout these years and I hope this continues to grow.

I’m also hoping to launch a Podcast sometime soon and look forward to interviewing great people. I’m going to bookmark this page so that I can socialize here in my spare time while I’m working at my full-time job :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums! Best of luck

Glad to have you here!

Welcome on board! Glad you’ve gone through the cycle of blogging emotions and ended up back in the game!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome! where’s your blog?

Thanks! It’s at FinanciallyWellOff.com

Welcome to the group - lots of great info and great people here!