"Meet the Frugalwoods" Book Review and Book Giveaway

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend.

I recently published my review of the new “Meet the Frugalwoods” book:

https://www.msolife.com/book-review-meet-the-frugalwoods/

Long story short, I highly recommend it. Even if you’re already a hardcore early retirement fan, it’ll light a fire in your belly to do more to bring your goals to fruition. It’s well-written and an easy read!

Thanks,

Moose

Nice review! I put a copy of the book on hold at my local library.

Thank you!

Nice review. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.

one recommendation on being frugal is borrow books from library though :slight_smile:

Or win them in a contest :wink:

He promised to announce results on march 13 2018 no response on results yet :slight_smile:

Huh? The contest ends on March 19th.

I’m happy to see you recommended this book, Moose. I learned about it on a podcast, downloaded it to my Kindle, and read it in one go. It’s that good. It was amazing to read about their evolution towards consciousness around their money and where it all goes. I think a lot of people here will find that it aligns with their values.

I’ve heard awesome things about the book (and love their blog too!)

Tori || Victori Media

I finished it not too long ago on Audible and it was entertaining. There’s wasn’t much practical takeaways, but it’s the perfect type of story that would get my wife more interested in Financial Independence. I broached the subject of having a homestead and she was interested, much more so than going through our FIRE spreadsheet. It was the perfect leadin to, OK…so let’s take a look at that spreadsheet again babe.