Howdy from FinanciaLion in NC

Howdy everyone,

My name is Ryan and I’m a CPA living in Raleigh, NC. I’m a huge NC State Wolfpack fan and proud alumni, and I pretty much thrive in the rivalry of the Tobacco Road schools here and the college athletics world.

About a month ago, I started my blog FinanciaLion. I was super inspired by how well starting a blog seemed to improve the lives of so many of the different bloggers out there and wanted to make it happen for myself.

Of course, I decided to start the blog just before the busiest time of year for my profession. I have quickly discovered how arduous running a site can actually be, but have loved every minute of it so far.

I’ve enjoyed following everyone and learning so much in just one short month, and look forward to keeping up in the future!!

Ryan

Welcome to the forums and to blogging!

Welcome to the forum @FinanciaLion. Have fun!

Welcome Ryan! Way to make it happen!

Welcome aboard!

Hi my fellow accountant. You are welcome on board. I do hop you will bring your professionalism to bear on this platform. Cheers!

Welcome to the group Ryan! :grinning:

Thanks!

Hi Ryan, welcome!

Welcome Ryan from a fellow Raleigh-ite and Wolfpack fan/alum.

Welcome to the forums! I thought you were from Money Lion for a second. Then I realized I can’t read haha.

Hope you like what we’ve done with the place!

welcome!

Welcome to the group. I started my blog right before my daughter was born, so I know the feeling. Best of luck and looking forward to reading.

Hello my fellow North Cackalacky FI enthusiast. Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Glad to know there’s some people repping NC and the Wolfpack here, knew I was in good company.

Welcome - Glad you found your way to the forums!

Raleigh is a great town! I’m a Michigan State fan, but enjoy the local rivalries. It’s intense…

Good luck with tax season.

• Jason

Good luck surviving tax season and welcome!

Hello fellow CPA,

Welcome to the forums. Love NC. Hubby worked in the RTP for a couple of years.

Thanks y’all…I must say I do not envy those who have to commute into RTP every morning! lol

Welcome fellow NCer! curious to follow your journey…check mine out at myearlyretirementjourney.com