How To Introduce Yourself

"Hola! I’m Jason from the great state of Michigan. I have a passion for personal finance and just started the blog: thewealthhound.com to share what I’ve learned about personal finance and continue to learn myself. I heard of these forums through Pete McPherson (doyouevenblog.com) and I’m happy to be here!

Looking forward to hearing what everyone is up to.

Carpe Dinero,
Jason

Hey, new to the forum…

Hi,
I’m MrFIREby2023. I just started a new “FIRE” Blog:

Hi, I’m new here. I stumbled across this forum from another personal finance site (though I can’t remember which one). I’m passionate about personal finance and retiring early and I currently work in the mortgage industry. What a great community here! :).

Hey, everyone! Glad to be here. I’m Moose from MSoLife.com and I’ve regularly checked RSF for over a year now but somehow missed that there was a forum. I was an Army Captain and investment banker/investment analyst so I have a background in finance, but the FIRE movement was a revelation to me.

I’m actively growing my blog and really enjoy meeting others from the FIRE community.

Have a good one!

Hi I’m Kristen and I am currently a finance student and I have a personal passion for investing doesn’t matter what in. I am looking to share what I have experienced in investing to so far and to learn a lot more.

Hi everyone! Really excited to be here Iv seen so many badges from all the PF blogs iv been binging on this last week I only just realised its an actual forum! Im so excited to be here iv always loved PF but just realised there are people who BLOG about it and their adventures! Im in heaven! Also im way deep down the PF blog rabbit hole- send chocolate!
Im from Australia I hope thats ok? My blog is zerotofire

awesome to see another aussie on here iv just started blogging my fire journey- bit of a dogs breakfast but im getting there! i’ll check you out