Hello everyone! This is Dr. McFrugal, your friendly neighborhood physician and I'm new in town

Welcome to the show.

A pain doc and an accomplished attorney, eh? And living frugally.

I look forward to reading your next post: How to wipe out your debt and become financially independent in a matter of weeks!

Cheers!
-PoF

You are welcome to the forum. We are actually having a good mix here. People of diverse culture, background and skills are coming together. What a good place to be.

Welcome! I am always interested to hear how people stay financially sane in the expensive state of CA. Hope to see you at FinCon!

Welcome Dr. McFrugal!

HAHAHA!!! @PoF that would certainly be an awesome post :smiley:

Thank you, @the_graying_saver !!!

Hi, @30-0 ! I’ll definitely be at FinCon! See you there :smiley:

Yes, I totally agree! I love the great mix here and the collaborative attitude. It’s awesome!

Thanks, @John_PVF! I hear it’s the Greatest show :slight_smile:

Welcome @DrMcFrugal. I enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to meeting in person soon at the FinCon local SD meetup!

Hi @Michael thanks for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to hanging out with you at the meetup too! :smiley:

Welcome. I’m scheduled to be at FinCon this year also. Looking forward to meeting you.

Awesome! It’ll be great to meet see you there.

Great introduction Dr. McFrugal, I am interested in reading about your journey.

Wow, March 2018 to add Baby McFrugal, that is awesome. Congratulations - it definitely changes now :-):yum:

Best,

FS
Finance Stoic

Thank you! I appreciate it :slight_smile: