Google Adsense I Making Me ULTRA Frustrated

Has anyone seen the error below when trying to add Google Adsense to their site? I’ve had this same error for over a month (you can see it by doing a Right-Click>Inspect on my website). I’ve created the ads and post the code on my site, but the ads are always blank. I’ve been trying to figure this out for over a month, I’m just curious if I’m doing something wrong or if I just need to wait longer for Google to finish some process I don’t know about or…I don’t know. I’d just like to figure something out. Thanks in advance for any help!

Error when I right-click and select "Inspect"
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Hi there,

Two questions:

1. How long have you waited when you were seeing blank ads before removing?
  2. Are you using an ad blocker on your browser?

I’ve left the ads up for weeks and they remain blank.
I don’t have any ad blocking plug-ins installed.

Have you encountered this before?

Thanks for responding. Also, Nice website, looks awesome!!

Thank you very much! Yours is very clean as well - really like the quote on the home page.

I’ve had it happen but it resolved (only a day of waiting though).

Are you using cloudflare at all? Do you have any security plugins on your site?

One thing that sticks out to me, but might not actually matter, is that your site is loaded in HTTP, but google script is using https.

The 403 error looks like occurs when you are using the wrong key or don’t have your site properly added in ad sense. I’d say double check that :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice. I fiiiiiinally figured it out. My Adsense account was associated with my youtube so I had to apply for an account that could be used on websites outside of Google properties. Man took me months to get that one solved!

Glad you figured it out !

The issue was that I had a “hosted account”. Here’s the fix for anyone who encounters this issue in the future:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?vid=0-22110938746-1522599206384

at least they approved you… i keep getting rejected… the internet brush off… is GoogleAdsense secretly a mean girl??