Do you know any good online course on accounting, tax laws or investment and business in general?

I previously had no interest in business or economy or MONEY in general, but I suddenly got a goal in my life and gotten interested in online businesses, investing, and those kinds of stuffs. Since I have no educational background on accounting, marketing, tax laws, etc., I want to get to know more about these topics in detail so I can understand better for investing and maybe starting my own online business someday. Do you have any recommendations for doing it? I don’t want to and don’t think it’s necessary to go back to school to learn these. Any recommendations on books or online courses? (I just finished Rich Dad Poor Dad and currently am reading Rich Dad’s Investing)

I know I watch a lot of YouTube for help on this.

I’m interested in these answers. I read tons about this topic but took all science and never anything related to finance in college. I’m jealous of my son for getting to take econ this year.

Those are very, very broad topics that won’t be covered under one course. That could literally be years of learning.

Are you doing this for personal learning or because you want to start a business? If it’s just personal, there are numerous blogs covering all of these topics I’m sure.

If you want something more structured, my wife Mrs. Miser likes to use online courses from Udemy and Skillshare to learn about new topics. They usually cost a small amount but they are often very good and prove to be worthwhile. Perhaps go and check them out there.

What did you choose for your online course?