Bhavini at Smart Money Manners

Hey everyone!

Super excited to join the Rockstar crew! I’m fan-girling a little seeing some bloggers here that I’ve been following for a while.

I write over at Smart Money Manners, a blog I started this Feb after achieving FI. It’s about building good financial habits - even in a city like NYC - and draws from my own personal experiences (immigrant, woman, LGBT, financial experiments).

A lot of you folks have taught me ridiculous amounts in my own financial journey so this is one way for me to help pay it forward.

Two quick questions:

• Who’s attending FinCon this year?
  • For the veterans - what’s been your experience? Would you say it’s worth going?

Hope to connect with some of you at some point!

Twitter: twitter.com/MsMoneyManners

Cheers,
Bhavini

P.S. some of you have amazing pics. Not gonna lie, the profile pic was a struggle, and the most decent one I could find is the one of me stuffing my face with stir-fry :slight_smile:

Welcome!!!

I am certainly going to Fin Con this year!!!

We’re your first Twitter follower! (Women Who Money!!) :relaxed: @AmyB And yes, FinCon was awesome! If you have questions, let us know!

Who doesn’t love stir-fry? Welcome! :wink:

As for FinCon

Welcome to Rockstar

Oh awesome, thanks Vicki! So kind of you.
Definitely will let you know. I’m seriously considering it and just started looking into it.

Sounds like a great experience, Amy. Impressed that you pulled off volunteering and attending at the same time, seems like it was a lot! And the trash talking was hilarious - I totally expected something else haha

Thank you!

Welcome to the group! :grinning: