Adoption - Foster Care in retirement

Latest blog posting

Oh my goodness what a beautiful story!!! How old is Raeann today? How is she doing?

(I tried leaving a comment on your blog but as usual with new blogs, I was blocked as a spam bot - you need to uninstall and delete Mojo Market - also might be named sneakily “Bluehost” in the plug-in tab.)

I am going to have to fix that bot. Grrr happened to my nephew too. I thought I had it fixed. Thks for letting me know.

Raeann is now 25, and is an emergency RN in Bakersfield, CA. She is married, husband deployed in Jordan. He is in the reserves. He returns in August. She has one child. I always think of when she got pregnant. I told her to postpome kids until she had her RN license. She disobyed me. He he I was glad she did. Now we have a beautiful grandchild and she studied nursing as a single mom.

Can you see if you can lesve a comment there because i think I fixed it. It didmt have the google captcha there, but I think its fixed. My neohew had the same problem. So, i want to make sure if anyone else atill has the same problem. If you do, I will remove it.

By the way I love your blog and your style of writing.

I deleted it hope it works now. Do you have any recommendation on how to prevent spam